Monday, November 27, 2006

Johnny Tremain (Colonial)

The story is about the young man, Johnny Tremain, he worked with a silver maker. He is a naphew of a richman but nobody know about that. He has a silverglass of his mon, to be the evidence to prove his status. One day while he was working,his hand was hurt. So, he decided to left the job and find a new one however no wanted him. At that time, it was a beginning of Tea War between English and Bostanian. He dediced to join the force. He liked a spy, asked the news from the English soldiers. Finally, with his news he help the Bostonian win the Tea War.

I think this movie is quite good but the casts and scene is not quite. The languages thier use some word I don't understand like "lads", " You owe the obsever sixshillngs".
The character of Johnny Tremain, I like him that he not give up easily and choose the human rights more than the money.

No comments: