Tuesday, February 20, 2007

MASH (Cold War)

MASH is came from the name Mobile Army Surgical Hospital. MASH is a story about the group of doctor who we in the Korea. The scene begin helicoptor printed MASH carry patients to the camp. The two doctor named Duke and Hawkeye came to the camp with a jeep. MASH is curing many patients not noly American but also Korean. Mostly movie is show lives of doctors and nurses in camp and scenes of surgery, not have scene of battle. Captain Hawkeye is likely to be a planner for everything. Captain Duke is like to drink alcohol. They like to tease Magaret "Hot Lip" but finally Cpt. Duke like Hot Lip. So I don't have much to explain about the movie. But at the last scene Cpt. Duke and Hawkeye was went back with the same jeep that they arrived.

There are many main characters but most memorable are Cpt. Duke and Hawkeye. Eventhough, they are behave like children but they are doing a good job. Personally, I like Radar because he is so funny, he know everything that his boss going to say.

This movie showed me the otherside of war. In the MASH camp there are lots of fun. They're played golf, singing, drinking almost everyday.I like the scene that they played a football with 256 army force. MASH team use many plans in order to win. They are so cheerful eventhough they are in a front line of battle. People gone crazy in this movie. Also, I see the black people in this movie. And I like the soundtrack at the beginning of this movie.

No comments: